Women’s Day is celebrated on 08th March every year in honor of women’s rights and their role in society. International Women’s Day celebrates the power of women – their role and significance that they have given to society. These Women’s Day quotes not only honor the power of a woman but also highlight their successful battle over the years.
Here are 15 of the best quotes you can wish with this Women’s Day and make her feel how special she is.
- “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman” – Margaret Thatcher
- “I think the key is for women not to set any limits” – Martina Navratilova
- “We realize the importance of our voice when we are silenced.” –Malala Yousafzai
- “There’s something about a woman with a loud mind that sits in silence, smiling, knowing she can crush you with the truth.” –R.G. Moon
- “Feminism isn’t about making women strong. Women are already strong. It’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength.” –G.D. Anderson
- “The age of a woman doesn’t mean a thing. The best tunes are played on the oldest fiddles.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes!” – Maya Angelou
- “Each time a woman stands up for herself, without knowing it possibly, without claiming it, she stands up for all women.” – Maya Angelou
- “We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead.” – Beyoncé
- “I want every little girl who’s told she’s bossy to be told instead she has leadership skills.” —Sheryl Sandberg
- “My dad always said, ‘Don’t fit into the glass slipper like Cinderella did, shatter the glass ceiling.’” —Priyanka Chopra
- “I’m just happy we live in a world where boys can play princesses and girls can play soldiers.” —Taylor Swift
- No woman should be told she can’t make decisions about her own body. When women’s rights are under attack, we fight back. – Kamala Harris
- I will not say that women have no character; rather, they have a new one every day. – Heinrich Heine
- “A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it’s in hot water.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
Women are stronger than anyone can imagine, celebrate the endless power women. Happy Women’s Day to all from Mochi Shoes!